- This event has passed.
Gongbath – Dunster Tithe Barn
February 19 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm| £12
I attended my first gong bath in December and I wasn’t disappointed. Alex took us through a beautiful candle lit journey of auditory and vibrational bliss and healing, within what I can only describe as the most perfect setting imaginable – an ancient tithe barn in the stunning small Exmoor town of Dunster. The session ended with a beautiful reflective silence that was embellished by a generous scattering of Exmoor rain and wind hitting the roof of the cosy barn as I sat wrapped in my personal bliss and spiritually nourished state. The session closed with beautiful tea and chocolate encrusted dates. I got so much out of the whole session and shall return for more as soon as I am able. Thank you Alex. Nico
RELAX WITH A GONGBATH
- Bring something to lie on (like a yoga mat), a blanket and a pillow.
- Take your spot – lie back (or let me know if you prefer to sit in a chair).
- Relax and enjoy the soothing sounds of the gong.
- Refreshments included
To book your place please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that gongbaths are not suitable for anyone who’s had surgery in the last 6 weeks.
• Deeper rest and relaxation
• Chakra balancing
• Pain is often released
• Improved overall alignment
• Help with depression/anxiety and stress
• Help with a physical ailments
• Increase in physical energy levels
• Relief from stress and anxiety
• Release of energy from the past that is affecting you now
• Help focusing the mind and lessening mind chatter
• Assistance during a time of insomnia
• Sound hydrates the tissue
• Sound helps the body stay more liquid
• Sound work speaks directly to your innate intelligence
• Sound compliments and enhances other mind body therapies
• Enhances other mind body therapies
• Improves circulation and oxygenation
Sound has been utilised in various cultures for thousands of years as a tool for healing. Different techniques all have the same intention: to move us from a place of imbalance to a place of balance.
Cost of a session is £12.00 and includes refreshments.
Bookings to be made in advance please, as space cannot be guaranteed on the door.