RELAX WITH A GONGBATH
- Bring something to lie on (like a yoga mat), a blanket and a pillow.
- Take your spot – lie back (or let me know if you prefer to sit in a chair).
- Relax and enjoy the soothing sounds of the gong.
- Refreshments included
To book your place please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07980 197737.
Please note that gongbaths are not suitable for anyone who’s had surgery in the last 6 weeks.
THE BENEFITS OF SOUND HEALING
• Deeper rest and relaxation
• Chakra balancing
• Pain is often released
• Improved overall alignment
• Help with depression/anxiety and stress
• Help with a physical ailments
• Increase in physical energy levels
• Relief from stress and anxiety
• Release of energy from the past that is affecting you now
• Help focusing the mind and lessening mind chatter
• Assistance during a time of insomnia
• Sound hydrates the tissue
• Sound helps the body stay more liquid
• Sound work speaks directly to your innate intelligence
• Sound compliments and enhances other mind body therapies
• Enhances other mind body therapies
• Improves circulation and oxygenation
How it works
Sound has been utilised in various cultures for thousands of years as a tool for healing. Different techniques all have the same intention: to move us from a place of imbalance to a place of balance.
Story-Well uses different qualities of sound from the voice telling ancient stories to the Gongs and other instruments – working to improve your emotional, physical well-being Sound Healing can reduce stress, anxiety, and create a meditative relaxing state.
Sound Vibration Healing, helps to facilitate shifts in our brainwave state by using entrainment. Entrainment synchronises our fluctuating brainwaves by providing a stable frequency which the brainwave can attune to. By using rhythm and frequency, we can entrain our brainwaves and it then becomes possible to down-shift our normal beta state (normal waking consciousness) to alpha (relaxed consciousness), and even reach theta (meditative state) and delta (sleep; where internal healing can occur). This same concept is utilised in meditation by regulating the breath, but with sound it’s the frequency that is the agent which influences the shift.
Come and try a session and see how rested, relaxed and renewed you will feel.
Cost of a session is £12.00 and includes refreshments.
TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE, AS SPACE CANNOT BE GUARANTEED ON THE DOOR.
PLEASE ARRIVE 10 MINUTES BEFORE AS ONCE STARTED YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ENTRY.
PLEASE NOTE –
PLEASE BRING SOMETHING COMFY TO LIE ON E.G. YOGA MAT WITH A BLANKET AND PILLOW FOR YOUR WARMTH AND COMFORT.
CHAIRS ARE PROVIDED FOR THOSE LESS ABLE AND NOT ABLE TO LIE DOWN, PLEASE ALSO BRING A BLANKET FOR YOUR COMFORT.
Any questions feel free to contact me and if for any reason you can’t make it please let me know at least 72hrs beforehand so I can refund you and offer the place to someone else.
Doors open 10.15am for a 10.30am start – midday. Please make sure you arrive on time as doors will be closed at 10.30am once the Gongbath has started.